(As a preface, those of you who know me, know that I am not a very neat & tidy housekeeper...so these words gave me great encouragement!)
From Maria Gracia's site:
Myth: To be organized means to be neat or tidy.
TRUTH: To be organized means:
1. You get everything done when it's due.
2. You find everything you need when you need it.
Let's hear it for Maria!




How true! How true! I can't recall how many times someone has commented about how organized I appear to be...yet I cringe at the thought of them peering inside my front door. I found this saying once, and kept it: "One of the greatest gifts a mother can give a daughter is being a terrible housekeeper. We are not at all damaged by the state of our homes growing up, and we are spared the guilt of not being as good as our mothers." I suppose that means I'm giving MacKenzie a WONDERFUL gift. :-)
ReplyDelete