I love this! I may not be in anymore, but I'll sure do this if I ever meet a protester!
I do this all the time already even though I have never been in the military! Is that a bad thing?ha!
LOL! That's bad but true.
btw, I forgot to moderate my comments and I only today saw that you wrote back in June! We are there, the pool, margaritas and a sleeping Creature! Sounds great! :)
I love this! I may not be in anymore, but I'll sure do this if I ever meet a protester!
ReplyDeleteI do this all the time already even though I have never been in the military! Is that a bad thing?
ReplyDeleteha!
LOL! That's bad but true.
ReplyDeletebtw, I forgot to moderate my comments and I only today saw that you wrote back in June! We are there, the pool, margaritas and a sleeping Creature! Sounds great! :)
ReplyDelete