Monday, June 23, 2008

Waiting for the Water Heater

This is just what it's like living with this Old Man. He puts himself in the middle of whatever I'm working on. (And right now, I'm ordering stuff as I wait for our apartment's water heater, which went on the fritz last night, to be taken out and replaced.)

I think he really likes the computer because the warmth feels good to his old frail body.



"Old Age Ain't for Wimps", huh, Deadeye?

2 comments:

  1. Hol - you know, he won't do that if you wear wool socks, scuff them on the carpet, and then when he jumps up in your lap - touch him on the nose! Just be careful around the computer. The resulting spark might short out your laptop....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I've been gone from the blog so long! I loved seeing the update. I HAVE to get ours on track as soon as possible! Spectre's incision is amazingly HUGE...I hope it's healing well. I can see why you can't resist those two--lucky girl!
    Love
    Max

    ReplyDelete