Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Other Moving adventures...from MD to CO!

And no more sign-in necessary! Check out our Best Friends - (you can also get 'em at the link on the BlogRoll on the left.)

Ken took a command in Colorado and Max has been reassigned as an English professor at the U.S. Air Force Academy!
Here's Max in the midst of their move out of the Maryland townhouse, being bombarded...see how cats do this? It's unbelievable (ugh!) and inescapable as a cat-owner. (But secretly? I wouldn't have it any other way.)


Here they are in front of their new Camp Trailer - LOVE it! Ken's living there until Max MAKES him move into the house. (John would be doing exactly the same thing...)

I'd say Go Air Force - but that would be absolute Sacrilege. Besides, I'm sure there will be plenty of Army-Air Force football games in our future over the next few years.
So in that case...




Go Army Beat Air Force!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment