


John and I have great neighbors, called Sandra and Frank. They called us early this morning and asked us to come over to help them make "Neue Wein." It was a perfect day for it: cold, foggy, and damp. Another family brought out hot Zwiebelkuchen (Onion Cake) and brats, and Frank put John to work straightaway on the 100-year-old press.
Spectre and I stood around and drank apple juice.









I LIke the picture of you holding a beer with the cat it is a good picture. I'm Jed I'm Mrs. Richardson's student in her lit class and this was our Journal assignment.That is sweet that you guys drink beer like we drink water i think that is really cool I'm 14 years old and love horses ad the picture of the horse statue and i have my space but i don't know the address so i will give you my email then i will give you my space.
ReplyDeleteBrenner_4_s@hotmail.com