Well we sure had a great trip (quick, but great) trip home after John bagged his Muley.
I got to spend time with the family, and John got to hang out in his camo sweats...
oh, and I got to ride with Max.
(Minor detail!) HA! :)
I like this shot...I like Max' dog, Jake, too.
And here's Mom & Dad's dog - Tucker.
Not quite the same effect...though Dad looks good. :)
Armour had fun, too...
I have to say, that this picture just CRACKS me up. Arms and I couldn't be more different...but I wouldn't have him any other way...
But for me, the best part was riding Max' horse, Sterling...I think you can tell there's nothing I'd rather do than ride horses the rest of my life.
Wow. Isn't he a Beauty?




I'd love to go riding with you one day! I've been scared ever since I fell off an ex's steeplechase racehorse a million years ago. You make it look so easy & fun.
ReplyDelete