My cousin Sara got married on the 8th (and it's been about that long since I've posted...if you missed me, let me know...because I have no idea who reads this blog...) to Laren, a welcome new member of the family. I really liked Laren's mom, Colleen. She was a stitch.
Anyway, Sara got married. At the Top of the Hill. Behind my Aunt & Uncle's house, which is perched on a hill itself that borders New Hampshire and Vermont. Amazingly, Astonishingly...Beautiful.
And here are the pictures - with a minimum of commentary.
'Cause that's how I roll...
The JBC Contingent....
I love my Aunt Sara's Wellies. It was rainy and boggy.
See this little Cutie Patootie?
The Ringbearer was Andrew II, my other cousin's son.
Arms and I, you need to understand, tend to like to cut a rug when we get together at weddings. Here I am, shakin' my money-maker...
But clearly, I'm not the only one getting into it. Check out Armour's expression...that's a man gettin' it done, Y'all.
Hark! Who is that handsome fellow?
Aha! I know who this Handsome Devil is...
Bonus! Got 'em both together! LOVE it!
But here's the best one of all...
Two Handsome Young Bucks
with the Handsome and Distinguished
"Monarch of the Glen."
And, here we are, because I like to Keep it Real on this blog...with a particularly unflattering series of photos of Yours Truly trying to walk in a wet dress in heels, on soggy ground.
I knew I shoulda worn my cowboy boots...
Dancing with Pop...
...and with Mom...(this is Colleen - really fun lady!)
And we still had some stragglers even after the fireworks.
What a wonderful Evening to Remember.
Parting shot! :)




What a beautiful setting for a wedding! And, yes, I've missed your posts (but have been neglect in updating my blog lately as well--while moving).
ReplyDeleteWord up Cuz???
ReplyDeleteI'm back for a 3 foot white x-mas! So beautiful... Thanx for making the treck in Aug, what a great time. All our Love to John.
Love your cousin,
Mini-Mag.