Saturday, March 1, 2008

A New Home for Armour

Well, Armour has got himself a new pad in Philly!

Here are some pictures:



A Tidy Washer/Dryer set-up...


A LOVELY brick wall in the kitchen!!! I would (and will - Armour, beware!) have a field day in here!!!


A nice shower with no curtain in sight...excellent.



Plenty of storage in the bathroom...



That great brick wall again...


I'm not sure how I feel about that gilt-edged mirror - but, Whatever.



Hmmm...yeah. Really not sure. I'm also wondering why my brother requires two cellphones...

...but the fireplace looks very Art-Deco and cool.


I love this kitchen!

Here it is again...

We'll need an area rug for this particular floor. Hmmmm....



But not this one!


What is up with this teeny-tiny window, I wonder??? And is that a second fireplace in the bedroom? Nice Ambience!!! And what is that next to it? A wall-unit air conditioner?
Despite the happy warm feeling I get regarding a bedroom fireplace, I find that my mind goes to a Scary Place (even though I don't want it to) when I contemplate the stains on that carpet.


Parting shot - of the roomy bathroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment