Thursday, July 5, 2007

Might as well be Family

In March, our friends the Prohs came for a few weeks with Mom and Dad. We even got to have Stephanie (who is a true sister to me) for a couple weeks thanks to her hubbo, Jason - who agreed to watch all three Bartolero Bandits for the time she spent with us. (Somewhere there's an appropriate medal I could find to pin on Jason...?) We had a wonderful time - which doesn't begin to cover it...


Dad and Bill wanted a schweinhaxn with their German beers one day...we had to oblige. This shot reminds me of Viking Night at West Point's Mess Hall...



Just before Stephanie arrived, we were preparing for her visit...

When she DID arrive, she was exhausted. Spectre loved her immediately.


Later in the evening, I had to show the two fashionistas (Paulette and Stephanie are both artistically gifted - Mom and I are thankful on a daily basis that their advice comes free...) some of my jewelry - Paulette liked the amber!



Stephanie waving from the fire area where she's hanging with the men...








and mein Hunde...always appropriate on this blog...








No comments:

Post a Comment